The perfect recipe for a simple and healthy aperitif that requires very little kitchen equipment and it costs almost nothing!
Prep time: 10 min
Ingredients (for 4 servings)
- 4 carrots, 1 cauliflower, 1 cucumber, 350 g of cherry tomatoes
- 1 fromage frais (Saint Môret or Kiri type)
- 1 garlic and herbs cheese (Boursin type)
- 1 fromage blanc yogurt
- a cutting board
- a kitchen knife
- a peeler
- a colander
- a table spoon
- a food container
- a bowl
- Rinse all your vegetables with clear water.
- Peel your carrots and cucumber using the peeler.
- Cut your carrots and cucumber into sticks so you can dip them in the sauce easily.
- Cut out your cauliflower. To do this, cut off the end of the cauliflower’s trunk to remove the leaves and the green, leaving only the white. Then cut the small white trees.
- Wash your cut vegetables in cold water in a colander and shake well to remove as much water as possible.
- Your vegetables are ready, you can place them in your food container.
- In your bowl, mix two tablespoons of fromage blanc, two tablespoons of fromage frais, two tablespoons of garlic and herb cheese.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix again.
- It’s ready! To be enjoyed immediately but it can also be stored for 3 days in the fridge.